Truth of Mutual fund ~ Read Before You Start Investing

Truth of Mutual fund ~ Read Before You Start Investing. Today we will talk about mutual funds.. If you are thinking to invest in them, then before that do read this article.. I am sharing my experience and what I think about this.. Hi Guys, My Name is Gourab Das And I have been hearing about mutual funds since childhood, I have heard the advice of investing ₹500 per month, to get a lumpsum amount later So does it really happen, do you get returns?...

I strongly believe in mutual funds, so you do get returns.

truth of mutual fund


Truth of Mutual funds ~ Read Before You Start Investing



So is it the right and the best option?

Yes, it is, Mutual funds are the right option, as we see in the ads too So is this the best option? I made a post, where I mentioned my financial mistakes   .. I did, and since I didn't invest in mutual funds, I had to bear some losses Financial loss doesn't mean ..I regret that mistake ..I don't regret that I haven't invested in mutual funds earlier So why this? When I got to know about the mutual funds, I intentionally didn't invest in them,

Does mutual fund really work


so why I didn't invest in it?


When I got to know about this I was 21 that time ..So all the terms related to compounding and interest payments and lump-sum amounts were known to me But I didn't have had those savings at the end All the savings I did, whether its savings after petrol, dining outside or to roam around.. So all the leftover money used to go into the broadband (internet) bill So the bill was around ₹700-800 ...

So the money left to invest in mutual funds was around the ₹700-800 figure, If I have had saved it, then also the most important expense was to pay off the broadband bill That time, the internet was very expensive, Jio was not there, Data Charges were very high ..

The truth about mutual funds 



So all the money used to go there, The leftover money after that was used by me to invest in domains and hosting.. No matter you learn apps and websites.. if you don't experience in the real world, you won't know the various factors involved The factors like Speed, Security, These are different in local machine and in your system ..So investment in the domain was necessary, domains cost around ₹700-800 Hostings started from ₹1500-2000 And then after investing it, 


I used to have earnings from freelancer and other works, So it took me one year to save ₹1 lakh ..I didn't put that money in some mutual fund, instead, I bought a laptop for myself,
which was a second-hand MacBook pro ..So, in my case mutual funds are right, but it was not the best option for me.. The best option for me was to invest in my business, I can invest ₹700-800 in my hostings and broadband bills, And due to that investment.

I have accounts in all kinds of hostings, Now, I can invest in mutual funds, from the surplus funds available.. So when people say, to invest in mutual funds, and show their calculations, They are correct and the calculations are correct about the returns,


So now, should you invest in other's business?



If you have your own business, you have your own idea, if you want to do something, Then according to me, the best scenario would be to invest in your own business.. If you are investing, and some of your money is saved, Whether you have purchased your hostings or if you have invested in other business plans ..

If you have any surpluses left, then you can invest in mutual funds, you will get returns, But if you are having a shortage of money, so you don't need to put your ₹500 over there You can make more money, after starting your own business .If you like my opinion, my story, and my experience, then do share this with your friends and family So you can prevent the wrong advice.

by such people who give it, due to lack of knowledge, So no matter, how much people say, take a step back to analyze your situation, as to what you need If you need a job, you can do investment in mutual funds for good returns in future Mutual funds don't give quick returns. It is a long term game for 10 or 20 years, it is a type of retirement planning.. If you have future purchases like a house, expenses for marriage, so it is good for them I am not against the mutual funds, it is a good investment, I do it too Take your own wise decisions for investment..

Where i investment first? Own business or mutual funds?



If you have to do something, if you have to do business. So the first investment should be in your own business, not in other's I started my investments in mutual funds at the age of 24 and I don't regret it  ..The investments and expenses I used to have before, were into my own business only. So it's good. 

I haven't invested in before, otherwise, I would be getting negative returns at present ..I am happy with my investment ..So do your investments wisely Investments and mutual funds are good, but the best option for decisions should be decided by you only ..


So that's all for this article, hit SUBSCRIBE BUTTON and SHARE this POST with your friends and family and tell them about my story, Maybe they give good advice to others ....


1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post